Below you will find a list of discussions in the Samsung Software Repair Area forums at the Pak-Gsm Forum. The Samsung Software Repair Area forum
Samsung Galaxy SII GT-i9100 Hradreset
Samsung Galaxy SII GT-i9100 phone: Enter *2767*3855#. Warning! All your data including contacts, messages etc. will be lost! Copy all your necessary data / Contacts / Messages etc. to SIM or make backup on your PC before full reset!
1. Turn off the Samsung Galaxy SII GT-i9100 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9100 master reset
VERY IMPORTANT IF THE PHONE IS BLOCKED BY A PASSWORD YOU FOLLOW EVERY STEP UNLOCK ONE BY ONE
1. Turn the POWER OFF Samsung Galaxy SII GT-i9100, pull the battery out and put it back again
2. PRESS AND HOLD VOLUME UP + Home Button Keep pressing two buttons thesis + press Power button for 2-3 Seconds only Release power button , KEEP pressing Volume Up + Home Buttons
3. With volume down select wipe data / factory reset (N3) and press home button
4. enter 3 or 4 time 8 to zero as password
5. Wait till the process completes, Once the wipe is completed, the Samsung Galaxy SII GT-i9100 will then reboot. All the data you previously installed already been deleted and then the phone will then return to its original factory fresh default settings.
I love my eyes when U look into them,
I love my name when U say it,
I love my heart when U love it,
I love my life when U are in it,
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)